Thursday, October 2, 2014

Jeffrey MacDonald revisited

I just read about the Jeffrey MacDonald case again.

I often will go back later and re-read to see if my theory or views change.



Especially in this case where it does appear that there was some level of tampering in the case.



But as I read that again and take it into consideration, the one that that I still cannot get past is evidence that is not been disputed by either side. 


That is the lack of blood.....


So imagine for me....you are trying to save your family’s life’s, you are performing CPR on three bodies that are covered in blood.. this blood WILL be on your hands, face and arms. 



That is a fact. No disputing, no debate. Simple fact. 



So, how is it that he went from room to room, at times crawling, yet there is no blood on the light switches, the walls and most importantly… if you are crawling and have blood on your hands… the floor.


It’s just not there. 


A couple drops and a foot print, but there are no hand prints from Jeff anywhere they should be if his story was true.



And I cannot get past the point that if he did not try to save his family, if he lied about his efforts, then he did not want them saved. 

I do challenge anyone to test my theory. 


Wet your hands with water. Go into a room and get on your knees next to the bed. Stand up then go crawl on the ground.



Turn around and see where you see hand prints.





I tried this. I had prints on the bed which I used to help me not only bend down but stand back up again.

When I crawled on the ground I left wet hand prints all over.

When I turned on the light water dripped down the wall.



Blood does stain. 



If he did this, there would be blood everywhere.


Instead it’s only around the bodies and on the walls due to splatter.



Jeff left no handprints anywhere in blood.



The crime scene is just too clean for a fight with intruders and then a frantic attempt to save 3 lives by a man struggling to breathe and at times crawling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment