Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Missing Isabel Celis…

This is another case I have followed and hoped for justice on.

 Look at this beautiful smiling little girl



I have really felt from early on the child was not alive and just “abducted” as her parents tried to claim. In fact I believe her parents are responsible for her death. 


For many reasons.

Dad spoke of her in the past tense.

a.       With statement analysis, it has shown that this is not something a parent of a missing child does. In your mind, the child is alive. So when speaking of them, you would not say your child “WAS a happy kid” but “IS a happy kid”. Dad said “she was, is so full of life” He spoke past tense and then stopped himself and said is.

b.      Even parents have had children pass away, it often takes years for them to speak of them in the past tense. It goes against their natural instinct.

Dad cracked a joke while speaking with the 911 operator and then chuckles. Saying that he just told his wife to “get her butt home”.

Now, for the parents out there that have had that split second fear when you lose your child in the store for a few moments.

What went through your mind? 


Was it anything outside finding your child?  


Would it even cross your mind to joke or laugh? 

How is anything funny? 

This would have to be the most terrifying moment of your life…. 


He is calling 911 becayse as he "claims", just discovered her missing. 

 

NOTHING IS FUNNY!

There was no urgency. It was if he had called in that someone stole a bike. Not his child.

 

This is alarming to me.

 

The other thing was that they did not speak out for her or like many cases I mention, SEARCH for her. 


WTF 


Get off your ass and find your kid? Why would anyone just sit there? Cause they know there is not a missing child. 

 

How else do you sit there and do nothing? I would have to be restrained to keep me from searching for my son if someone took him!

 

Then after a lot of backlash for this, they do speak. And to explain why they did nothing.... Mom says they were “grieving”.

 

UM, WTF. Did you say grieving? 


No you selfish evil BITCH! 

FAIL!!! 

You grieve if your childs dead body was found. If your child is missing, you are doing everything in your power to find her.

 

 

And yet here we are a couple years later…. no arrests. Mom and dad have gone about their lives and another innocent child has been lost somewhere out there.


The only "developments" were Sergio's claims that he believes a family member knows something. Something that he stated "could help bring her home" 


I'm calling bull shit I this one Sergio.


First of all, he does not state who this "family member" is, but says this person "refused to talk to the couples private investigator".


So many things wrong with this.

First of all, if someone took my son and I thought a family member or anyone knew something that would bring him home...I would not just sit back and shrug my shoulders of this person refused to talk. And why is it only that this person refuses to talk to their "private investigator" and not police.

I do t care who the fuck you are. If I think you could bring my missing child home... You could not hold me back. 

If I could get to you, I promise you one thing...me and my husband would get you to talk. 

To me this sounds more like Kate and Gerry Mccann with their efforts to keep some active "suspects" on the radar to avoid the obvious. 


They killed their child and are just trying to keep the facade up so they are not held accountable.


And since the world buys into bullshit even when it looks and smells like bullshit... They are getting away with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment