Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Madeline McCann E-fits really Gerry?

firmly believe that the Smith family saw Gerry carrying a dead Madeline from their vacation rental that night she “disappeared”.  

The Smiths provided the description for the e-fits. 

Gerry and Kate did not allow them to be released.


But why? If you are innocent, to me the timing of the Smith sighting would lead me to believe that was the “real kidnapper”.



If your child was kidnapped and someone sees a child being carried away immediately after… What would you do? Would you want to talk to them? Would you want to hound them for every single detail possible? I would. It would haunt me. I would beg them for more information. Anything at all. 

Gerry and Kate did not do this.

Ask yourself why. 



Because they knew this was not a kidnapper. It was Gerry they saw. Sure the Smiths have since taken back that claim that they are sure it was Gerry. But I think it’s safe to say they were facing a lawsuit and/or harassment. Look what happened to the lead PJ on the case. Gerry and Kate destroyed his career, his life. And when he wrote a book, a book that clearly is based on facts in the case, they are suing him. 



They won’t stop. I am sure the Smiths were  warned about what could happen if they did not stop.

Some have even said the e-fits look nothing like Gerry. I beg to differ. 



No comments:

Post a Comment