Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Catfish!

Ok, so I have to admit I do like this show. But I often mind myself blow away by how completely "stupid" people can be. 

Now don't get me wrong, I know people can get carried away, but I just don't understand "being in love" when you have never met someone. There is chemistry that can only be known in person. Especially when, there is that chance that this person is not at all who think. Clearly.... Thus the show. 

Now a couple of these shows seem quite a big more believable and so I get it. 

But there were two that to me make no logical at all.

The first was the guy that thought he was dating a model. Ok, really? Why would any average joe that she met "online"believe that a model would pursue someone over the Internet. It's not believable. And someone who is in the public light, well you could find out where they were and when. It would just take a little digging.

And above all, the chick that thought she was dating the rap star. Ok really? A guy that we know has girls throwing themselves at him everyday, include other famous beautiful woman.... Why would he pursue you? And ok, he sent you $10k, but that's hardly proof, in fact to him, that's probably like $1k for an average guy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment