Sunday, October 13, 2013

Time to start this blog

Who am I?

I was that kid that grew up believing it would all work out.
 in the happily ever after.

Why?
 Well, because everyone told me so.

Despite the dysfunction all around me, I was loved at home and felt safe so I just believed if I worked hard it would all pay off.

That if I was a good person I would meet that love of my life and live happily ever after.


Oh was I in for a fun ride.

Why Blog?
Well, cause I want too.

There is something about writing my views, feeling etc that seems to help when I feel frustrated.

And sometimes, my views offend, annoy or may hurt others. So I remain anonymous.



This is my place to vent… And that is what I will do. If I ever have a reader or even 2, you may laugh, cry or be offended....,but it’s just me and my inner mind at work.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Trustme,
    My first comment seems deleted... Can I contact you somewhere ? My mail : julesmetge@gmail.com
    Have a nice day,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete