Sunday, October 13, 2013

What has happened to justice?

One thing I am passionate is justice!


As a child, I wanted to be a criminal prosecuting Attorney. And had it not been for my (still to this day) serious public speaking phobia, this was the career choice I had planned once upon a time.

I am very pro- death penalty and feel that some crimes do not warrant a second chance and some people are just not fit for human co-habitation.

When it comes to violent crimes, especially against children, I am especially passionate. I will talk about unsolved cases a lot on my blog and include my “who done it” theories or opinions.


I follow crime blogs and I am obsessed with lie detection and Statement Analysis.

I have very strong opinions on many cases and feel that capital punishment is what is needed.


Too many evil people are running around doing as they please with no consequences.

Where some just need a good ole ass kicking, some just need to be 6 feet under.

Yet too often anymore, that justice never comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment