Sunday, October 13, 2013

Scotland Yard on the Madeleine McCann case

Scotland Yard on the Madeleine McCann case
Did you know that “Scotland Yard” is really just the “Metropolitan Police Service”, but got the nickname as its rear location was on a street called Scotland Yard? Me either until I just looked it up. We both learned something.
So anyways, Lets stick with Scotland Yard….. I like it better and it’s this is my blog.
So…. Scotland Yard recently announced that they are launching a new investigation the case of the missing toddler Madeleine McCann.
 Now while I think to most, at least those outside England, when we think of “Scotland Yard” we think of Sherlock Holmes. Only the worlds GREATEST “make believe” detective EVER! Well, that is of course back then. Today hands down it is “Patrick Jane” on The Mentalist but that’s just my opinion.. But anywho….I know that when I hear “Scotland Yard” is involved in a case, I have high
expectations. Unfortunately, that is not what is happening at this point….

So “Scotland Yard” as I choose to call them…. apparently has uncovered some “new evidence” and a “people of interest” in this case. Really? So from another country, based on all the information out there, you think this poor child is alive (and trust me I wish she was alive and being raised by good parents) but alas I really do not think that is the case.
And what kills me is that most of this new evidence seems to be a big “secret” that will be shared later…which hey, that helps us find missing kids…. Right? WRONG!

Now there is one that was mentioned. This apparent Taxi Driver named Antonio Castela who claims he had Maddie in his taxi that fateful night.

What kills me, despite their claims that this lead was NEVER investigated, is that it is NOT NEW NEWS.
Now first, it was investigated.

HOWEVER, Antonio claimed that the child in question was in his taxi 3 hours away. Meaning that considering the time it would take to drive there, the times do not mesh and Maddie was still accounted for back at the resort with mom and dad when based on his timeline would have been on her way to him. (Now I have read various claims on this story so being the logical gal I am, I fully understand there could be errors in reporting and if anyone has facts please share).

So, well, yah. I would think then that they would not need to investigate further. And that the claims that local police “dropped the ball” on this are also false.

Also, Antonio claims this was late at night and that he knows it was Maddie due to the distinctive mark in her right eye. But lets be honest, what can you really see at night in a cab. Next time you get in the car at night with your kids in the back seat, look at their eyes. Can u see them clearly?

So, if there was some validity to it, by all means investigate. But it was investigated at the time and it was determined that it had no relevance to the case. Not to mention the McCanns themselves disregarded the claims and they too acted later as if it was “brand new information” to quote Phoebe (Only true fans will get that quote).

So I think its safe to say that the Taxi driver did not have Maddie in his taxi. But please Scotland Yard, invest money into investigating yet another dead end. I mean there are only millions of missing kids so why spread the efforts. Let’s focus on just that one. Yes, I am focusing on it in my blog and I will be writing about my views on the case in my next blog. But I am sharing my opinion in “who did it” with the information available and lets face it, the case is one of the better know ones so there is simply more details. With out those, its kinda hard to formulate an opinion.

So…as highly intelligent as I would expect the detectives over at Scotland Yard to be, they seem to be just as gullible as so many millions across the world have been in this case, that at least to me, seems so clear.

And seriously, what are Kate and Gerry up to these days besides NOT LOOKING FOR THEIR MISSING CHILD…..Oh they are busy going to court AGAIN. They claim that “media speculation” is harming their search for Maddie and are fighting to stop yet another book pointing the finger at them.

Seriously people, media speculation is harming your search? Wait, you are not searching….. BUT… If the fact that Kate and Gerry left 2 and 3 year old BABIES alone in an apartment at night has not “harmed” the investigation already, I somehow doubt that claims they are responsible (which AGAIN, is far from NEW news) is going to change anything this late in the game.

But hey, instead of sitting in court, go out there and look for your kid!
Oh wait,… priorities are priorities. I mean, a lawsuit to make people stop saying you are crappy parents and responsible for Maddies disappearance AGAIN and let’s not forget they are asking for damages of 1 million pounds….. VS finding your daughter?
I can see that they clearly still have their priorities totally out of order.
I meant drinks and dinner with friends seems like a perfectly good reason to leave children unattended.
And now…. Now that this precious little girl is gone .. Money and their “image” are now their focus.
Good luck Scotland Yard.
Too bad Sherlock Holmes is not real, I would like to think he would actually see the truth for what it is.
And not the “rubbish” that Gerry and Kate are dishing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment