Sunday, October 13, 2013

DISCLAIMER

I figured, in the off  chance that anyone ever reads my blog, and is bothered by my views, opinions, etc, feel free to leave. Like you, I have opinions.


Also, I didn’t decide to write a blog for professional reasons so if my grammar, punctuation, spelling is bad… I DON’T CARE. I worry enough about all that stuff in my “day job” sooo here in my little blog, I just simply don’t care.

And last thing, to be clear, since I love to analyze criminal cases…..I am aware I am not the police, the attorneys or even close to the victims. So these are just my theories or feelings about these cases. If I am wrong, then I am wrong. If facts come out later than change my theory or opinion, then I will change my opinion. If you don't agree please, share your opinion but if you have no logic or facts behind it then I refuse to entertain your thoughts.

This is just my blog to vent and voice my opinions and thoughts.

Nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment